Search Term Blog Time
I haven’t done a search term blog in a while and those are always kind of fun. So here you go. Here’s 10 of the most amusing search terms people have actually put into a search engine, then somehow ended up on my blog.
1) Melissa Brayden Loves Bois. - I’m not sure about her love of bois in general, but I think she’s pretty fond of this one in particular.
2) Drag Kings in whities - Not sure why any of you are searching for this on the google, but I think this is why you ended up here:
3) Photo sex/young BSB – seriously, four of you typed that into a search engine. Or maybe one of you searched it four times. In which case, why did you keep clicking on my page when I am clearly not that sex/young for you?
4) Download Rachel Spangler Lesfic for free – Fuck you very much. I hope every time you search for that you end up on this page so I can say, “BUY THE BOOK or FIND A LIBRARY!”
5) Lesfic skiing weekend – Is that a real thing? Really. Now I want to google that, but I worry I’ll only be sent back to my own page. In the meantime, just reread Trails Merge!
6) Diane Gaidry lesbian Diane Gaidry una lesbica – No, or in Spanish, no. But I give you mad props for going bilingual on that one.
7) Rachel’s Spangler’s Spouse – She’s off the market, okay?
8) Wander Ass Zoom – Really? I don’t even know what to do with that, but I am a little disconcerted you ended up here. Seriously, how many pages did you have to click on?
9) Cocky Boi – I’m actually quite shy and withdrawn
10) Georgia Beers’s Bonnie – Okay this is a search term that is on my blog every since month so this year at GCLS. I told her I was going to deal with this once and for all, and she agreed. So this is me with Georgia’s Beers’s Bonnie. Tall, huh?
There you have it, folks. Those are my top ten favorite search terms and my responses to them. What about you? What would someone find if they got ahold of your internet search history?