Five Weeks till LoveLife: Win It Before You Can Buy It!
Hello there faithful blog readers. You know I love you, right? You guys are smart and fun and uplifting. You comment and ask questions and share links and you’ve been so awesomely supportive as I’ve written, edited, and promoted LoveLife that I want to give you a chance to win an advance copy. That’s right, you can win it before you can even buy it. However, this isn’t going to go to any Jo off the street. I want this to go to someone who has followed this journey attentively from start to finish, so I’m going to give you a little quiz.
You have one week to answer the following questions about LoveLife. Send your answers to Rachel_Spangler@yahoo.com in an e-mail titled LoveLife Quiz. On Friday at noon eastern I will take the names of everyone who turned in the correct answers, throw them into a hat and pull out a winner.
Here’s your quiz – all answers can be found or figured out by reading past blogs.
1) What movie led to my cyber-stalking a life coach?
2) On whose birthday did I first meet with Diane?
3) Who said “A lot of people fall in love with their therapist, but not many are in love with them before they even start.” ?
4) What was my theme song while writing LoveLife?
5) Where is LoveLife set?
6) Where did I do my debut reading of LoveLife?
7) Who are Elaine’s looks based on?
8) What statue (reproduction) does Joey walk by on the way to Elaine’s?
9) Joey’s place of employment is based on my happy place. What type of establishment is it?
10) What musical helped spark Elaine’s central conflict?
There you have it, folks. You have one week to get me those answers!